2020 Little League Canada Regional Conference - Canmore Alberta
2020 Little League Canada Conference Online Registration is now back on. It has been rescheduled for October 22-25, 2020 in Canmore Alberta
We are excited to re-invite you to this years Little League Canada Regional Conference hosted in beautiful Canmore Alberta.
If you have not received an email containing the registration link please see below
- When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be processed on the 1st of each month - requests need be submitted by Sept. 15, 2020
- If I didn’t register for March conference can I still register for the October one.
- Yes, however priority will be given to conference registrants from March & all others will be processed on a first come first serve basis
- Is there a fee for virtual attendance?
- Yes, Whole conference + banquet $50, banquet only $20, LLC AGM only no charge
- What if my spouse wants to attend the banquet? Can they sit with me?
- We will do what we can to accommodate all seat requests
- Can we still attend banquet only?
- Yes, based on available space
- What would protocol be for banquet only?
- Social distance seating, masks worn when not in seats
- How do I know what cohort to sign up for? Example I am a league president and a coach.
- Choose one, but you must stay in that group for entire event
- What parts of the conference are being live streamed?
- All sessions, banquet and LLC AGM
- What is the total cost of hotel rooms including taxes?
- $130 taxes and hotel fees included/night
- Can I book hotel on my own or do I have to go thru LLA?
- Rooms must be booked thru LLA to receive special rate - By September 15
- Is there transportation to and from Calgary airport?
- Is there a Covid waiver to be signed?
- We will ask everyone to sign a safety precautions document.
- What Covid protocols do you have in place?
- Registrants receive individual mask and hand sanitizer
- 3 different cohorts with limited number registrants (Maximum 50 people per room)
- Must stay in chosen cohort for entire event
- Socially distanced/Assigned seating
- Signed waivers
- Hotel will have their protocols and signage
- Masks must be worn at all times while indoors in a public area
- Anyone who is sick or has anyone in their household with cold-like symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath, MUST NOT attend the event
- If a participant,?staff?or volunteer develops COVID-19 symptoms during the event, they need to begin isolation and call 811 immediately (Alberta Health Services) for next steps
- To enable quick contact with participants and patrons, a responsible person?will maintain an up-to-date contact list for anyone who enters the event, including names and phone numbers.??
- No physical contact (handshakes, fist bumps, high 5’s, etc.) at any time.
- How are meals being served?
- Either served by staff in a line (no common handling of utensils) and others may be plated service. Both meet Alberta Health Services guidelines.
- Are there menu options?
- Yes, for allergies, etc. - on request
- When will hotel charges go thru?
- Charges will be processed September 23, 2020
- What happens if the conference is cancelled (again) due to Covid-19?
- We will be refunding all payments upon cancellation - registration fees and hotel room charges
Check back regularly for updates or changes.
** Travel and Accommodations**
Registrants are responsible for their own travel and LLA office will handle accommodation bookings.
*Banquet Only $75.00*
based on available space